We're an eclectic Low Power FM radio station serving the city and some surrounding communities. Programming is largely in English but with important blocks of Bahasa Indonesia, Nepali, Mexican Spanish and other languages. We are in a timeshare arrangement with three stations operating out of the Germantown section of the city, and broadcast 60 consecutive hours beginning midnight every Monday.
... is a long and sordid tale spanning 5 years. Click this link to listen to a 1 hour 45 minute interview by Dr. Margaret J King from the Center for Cultural Studies & Analysis of station founder Chris Randolph. This explains all in excruciating detail. Ignore the Google Drive message about the file being too large to scan; it's an mp3, & perfectly safe to play in your browser or download.
Enjoy! Some files owing to size were easier to host off-site. These include:
- 2018 PA 5th District Democratic primary candidate Lindy Li
- 2018 PA 5th District Democratic primary candidate Molly Sheehan
- 2018 PA 5th District Democratic primary candidate Larry Arata
- 2018 PA 5th District Democratic primary candidate Rich Lazer
- Susan McAninley of the Pier 53 Philadelphia immigration project - this was the first thing we ever recorded using the studio equipment, and poorly, Chris' voice has some Charlie Brown's teacher-style distortion in this file although it sounded normal live going out to listeners